Raptor 37-R HellFire Billet Suspension
- Uses stock React length shocks
- Designed for RMK Khaos and RMK Axys Chassis
- Industry’s only Two piece upper A-Arm
- Industry’s only Three piece lower A-Arm
- Higher Clearance than previous A-Arms
- Lighter weight than previous arms
- Highrise front and Rear leg
- Maintains same ride height and handling characteristics
- Includes hardware, bushings & bearings already installed
- Liquid Black anodizing
The Raptor ThirtySeven R HellFire Billet Front Suspension is a brand-new product from Raptor Performance Shocks for the Polaris RMK.
Designed with our customers in mind, the Raptor 37-R Hellfire Billet Front Suspension uses stock React shock lengths, includes installed upper and lower ball joints and bushings, has the option to run with or without the sway bar and does not require spindle modifications, all while maintaining the stock ride height!
The upper arms are the industry’s only two-piece billet aluminum design.
The all new lower arms are the industry’s only three-piece design.