POLARIS Triple Rate Spring Kit [Base]
- Base spring kits for riders 180-250lbs
- Significant improvement in ride quality!
- Single wind, triple rate spring
- No noisy transition collars that wear through your shock body
- Unique design for spring stability
- Consistent performance, day after day
- Axys Standard Ski Spring Length is 12″ (Some monotube ski shocks may require the shorter 10.5″ length spring)
- Axys React Ski Spring Length is 10.5″
If you own or have ridden a Polaris Pro RMK or the new AXYS RMK you are all too familiar with the limitations of the OEM Walker Evans shock package. OEM suspensions are tuned for specific riders and cannot feasibly be tuned for every rider in the stock configurations.
Our TRS Spring Packages are designed as DIRECT replacements for the springs on OEM Walker Evans shocks but with significant performance improvements!
The beauty of the one piece TRS spring design is that they are coiled as one continuous piece in our bowling pin styled design. This design is engineered to reduce weight over other springs on the market and increase stability by better controlling buckling of the spring. Our springs eliminate shock body wear caused by mechanical bind seen in conventional multi spring/collar designs and are also whisper quiet.
The Raptor Performance Shocks TRS Springs are designed to soften up the first half of the shock stroke, while increasing the stiffness on the last half of the stroke.
Typical Base Kit Rider Weight: Up to 250lbs.
If you are an aggressive rider and in the 250lbs + weight range, the TRS Firm Spring Kit is better suited for your riding style.