RAPTOR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT WITH SAHEN SKINNERSeptember 7, 2019
Raptor Performance Shocks Announces Launch of New Truck Suspension DivisionJune 5, 2020
Due to the growing concerns with the COVID-19 virus we wanted to give a quick update on the ever-changing conditions that we are faced with.
Like most of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19), how it impacts our communities, and how we can do our part to prevent the continued spread of the virus.
In short, we are still fully operational and open for business and continue daily shipments in the US as well as Canada. We have been educating employees and we continue to work diligently taking precautionary measures to keep the health and safety of our team, customers, and suppliers in mind.
If you happen to visit our facility, we ask that you take the following precautionary measures:
- Only essential visitors-suppliers will be allowed inside the facility at this time. Any outside sales people, please make prior arrangements.
- We have set up hand sanitizing stations at the entrances and throughout our buildings. Please utilize these.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- Limit your interactions to team members dealing with your order, and limit close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or use the inside of your elbow for coughs and sneezes.
We will continue to update you through our various social media channels and if you have questions or concerns please let us know.
Thanks for your understanding.