2016-CURRENT Polaris AXYS / MATRYX
[KINETIC VII-RC SERIES] Coil Over Ski Shock Set
- NEW second-generation internal bypass
- NEW patented multi-zone internal bypass technology
- NEW larger volume piggyback reservoir (some shocks)
- NEW 30% greater fluid volume (some shocks)
- NEW anodized anti-pack piston design
- NEW conical jounce bumper design
- Insane amounts of compression adjustments
- Insane amounts of rebound adjustments
- Multi-rate springs
- Ample amounts of spring preload adjustment
- Manufactured in the USA
Raptor’s patented V1-RC Kinetic Series Internal Bypass shocks set the bar in the industry in 2018 with a highly progressive, ultra-compliant internal bypass shock strategy, which was nothing short of amazing.
The all-new Kinetic VII-RC is a patented second-generation, non-compromising multi-zone internal bypass shock that has no equal. With the addition of more bypass zones and splitting the shift points of each zone, an already progressive shock gains even more progression. Simply put, all grooves inside the shock stop in their own independent positions, giving the shock an unrivaled amount of compliance through the ride zone with lethal amounts of bottom-out protection.
Whether you spend 150 days on the snow like our athletes or just 10, the suspension performance is immediate. You can create new lines, hold old lines, and whale through the bumps like you never thought possible. And let’s not forget smoking your buddies back to the trailer!